Thursday, April 12, 2012

Too Good to be True

The whole thing had started about a week earlier when I was paging through a pet catalog and came across a section devoted to dental supplies. "Simply squirt into your pet's mouth and the specially formulated solution goes to work immediately to kill bacteria and improve dental health," said the description.

At that moment, one of my cats -- who was sitting on my lap -- turned his head in my direction and yawned. A few seconds later, a blast of kitty breath which smelled like rotten tuna fish hit my nose.

"Right," I said, as I paged toward the back to find the order form.

The more I thought about it, the more convinced I became that the dental solution sounded like an excellent idea. After all, it wasn't just for cats. You could use it on dogs too. And what self-respecting pet owner doesn't want her cats and dogs to have clean teeth and fresh-smelling breath?

A few days later when the box arrived in the mail, I opened it immediately.



free google traffic

No comments:

Post a Comment